English Department Faculty
Believe in English Professors that passionately care about teaching and advising each student at NCWC.
Associate Professor of English
Ph.D., Florida State University
Research and Teaching Interests
I specialize in 20th- and 21st-century American literature. My research and teaching interests include African-American literature, the literature of social movements, the literature of peace, the history of the novel, and creative writing.
- ENG 427: Senior Seminar
- ENG 425: Major Author (Mark Twain)
- ENG 425: Major Author (Toni Morrison)
- ENG 424: Ethnic Studies
- ENG 423: Studies in Contemporary Literature
- ENG 314: Studies in American Literature
- ENG 305: Creative Writing: Introduction to the Short Story
- ENG 215: Studies in a Genre
- ENG 204: Literature of the United States II
- ENG 203: Literature of the United States I
- ENG 112: Writing II
- ENG 111: Writing I
- School of Humanities
North Carolina Wesleyan University
3400 North Wesleyan Blvd.
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
- Office Location:
Pearsall Classroom Building (PCB)